Shamboiling, or bubbling, is the process of boiling shampoo and inhaling the fumes. An active ingredient in most shampoos, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, causes mild hallucinations, retrograde amnesia, and euphoria when it reaches its boiling point. Here are the steps to shamboil:
A small pot
1) Squeeze some shampoo into the pot.
2) Set the stove to medium high.
3) Put the pot on the stove and wait 3-5 minutes, occasionally stirring with the whisk.
4) Lean over the pot and wave your hand near your nose.
5) Deeply inhale the fumes for at least 5 minutes.
6) Enjoy your high!